Saturday, September 8, 2012

Labor Day and Stuff

Back when the County Fair was here we went to see my Brother perform and look around.

The Petting Zoo

Eli LOVED the animals but was a little overwhelmed with the invasion of space from the animals

DSC_0001 DSC_0002 DSC_0003

He eventually warmed up to them

DSC_0004 DSC_0005 DSC_0006

DSC_0007 DSC_0008

Steven got an Anti-Gravity chair for his birthday and one Sunday we were sitting in them and Eli came and told me it was his turn to sit there.

DSC_0148

I went inside to get something and he followed me in asking for “grapes” and then this is what we saw

DSC_0149

All he needs is a palm leaf fan!

The last Tuesday we went to Thanksgiving Point and the Animal Farm

DSC_0154 DSC_0156 DSC_0159

DSC_0161 DSC_0162

DSC_0163 DSC_0164

Going for a ride on the “tractor”…saying “Cheese” for the camera

DSC_0166

For Labor Day my family did a quick trip to Manti.  We camped, went to the temple, and just hung out.

DSC_0167 DSC_0168 DSC_0169

View from our campsite

DSC_0196

DSC_0217 DSC_0202

DSC_0208 manti temple sun

On the way home we drove the Nebo Loop

Our personally pasted panoramic of Mt. Nebo

nebo

View of Utah County

DSC_0230

Yesterday I bottled tomatoes for the very first time by myself… I was quite impressed with myself

DSC_0235 DSC_0236 DSC_0239

I didn’t get a picture of my finished bottles but I got 9 pints of tomatoes.  The ones in the freezer are going to be for Spaghetti Sauce.

This is what Eli did while I worked with the tomatoes

DSC_0234 DSC_0237

Played a “game”, emptied the diaper bag, read and dumped out the books, played with cars, and lined his bigger toys up in my bathroom.

He was really patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment