We went to the Bees Game…
Eli love everything but the Bee!
………………
Steven took a half day one Friday so we went up to the Copper Mine.
It had been a long time since either of us had been there.
……………….
Steven had a job in Idaho Falls the past 2 weeks, so Eli and I went along.
The first week was really cold, cloudy, and windy so not many pictures were taken
But the second week was a lot warmer and we had a lot of fun.
The Idaho Falls
Making sure the water isn’t creeping up on him…
My cute little boy!
Like any other river, there were a lot of ducks and geese. There were a ton of Baby Geese.
Both weeks we went up to see “Aunt Hannah” at BYUI
Our final stop was to see the Idaho Falls Temple. It is a gorgeous building, especially from the other side of the river.
It’s definitely a sweet moment as a parent when you drive by a temple and your 20mo. old points and says “Temple”… Must be doing something right!
……..
We were invited to go boating…
Steven Wake Surfing
(these are with our point and shoot camera… the settings were messed up and I didn’t know until I looked at them on the computer)
Eli acting like he’s having a good time… He actually did really well as long as he was on our lap.
Steven Wakeboarding… Blasted Camera!!!
Steve’s final jump before be crashed… it’s really the crash all together but I got him in mid crash
Knee boarding… for the 1st time… impressive
We put Eli on the deck to get his feel wet and while disagreeing with us he tried to say “Cheese”… Brave boy!
I wake boarded, knee boarded, and tubed. We had a great time and our bodies sure felt it the next day!
……….
The last few days Eli has had a temperature of 102+. We took him to the Dr. and he had a Viral Sore Throat. Nothing they could do for him but Ibuprofen and Tylenol. It has been a rough weekend. This morning he wanted Cheerios for breakfast, which was great because he hasn’t eaten anything more than popsicles for 4 days. This is how he ended up.
Poor guy… Eating just wore him out…I HATE having a sick baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment