Saturday, May 19, 2012

Trips to the Zoo

I love having a Zoo pass… We go as often as we want and we ride the train and carousel too.  It’s great!

On the train

DSC_1543 DSC_1544 DSC_1546

Playing at the Discovery Land

DSC_1547 DSC_1549 DSC_1551

DSC_1552 DSC_1555

Tiger and Giraffe

DSC_1564 DSC_1566

The famous Drinking Fountain

DSC_1569

We tried 3 times to get them to spread their arms together… it didn’t happen.

DSC_1571 DSC_1572 DSC_1573

DSC_1575

The Carousel

DSC_1577 DSC_1580

DSC_1584

Hate is a strong word but I really think Eli HATES this Elephant… The noises it makes are too much for him.

DSC_1586 DSC_1587

2 mins after we got in the car… he was out!

DSC_1590

A week later we went with Grandma…Eli was concerned about the real gorilla in the corner

DSC_1597

What a beautiful Bird… This is the first time I have see his feathers out at the zoo.

DSC_1598 DSC_1600 DSC_1601

We have the pass again  and I can get 2 guests in so if you want to come with us to the zoo sometime, let me know.  We would love to go.

Plus there is the new exhibit opening on June 1.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! We've been debating whether or not to get a pass. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli will be playing frisbee in no time! He is getting big. I just looked back at the blog posts for Zion and Bryce Canyon. I am heading there in 2 days, so I wanted to get a refresher. Hope you are all doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love going to the zoo, so maybe we'll take you up on your offer when we're in Utah this August!

    ReplyDelete