Wednesday, April 11, 2012

13.1

Steven and I ran our first Half Marathon on March 31…It was AWESOME!!

We ran the Riverton Half… our times were

Steven 2:04:58.1  Abby 2:04:58.9

We didn’t take any pictures before we started but our family members found us along the trail and snapped some.

On the Jordan Parkway taken by the Zazoosh Guy just after mile 7

00571-01-0874-thumb

Just coming off the Jordan Parkway at 14600 S. about mile 9

DSC_1229

13200 S.  about 1.5 miles left

DSC_0090

13200 S… about 1 mile to go

DSC_1250

Sprinting to the finish line

DSC_1265

All Finished!!

DSC_1269

13.1 miles completed

DSC_0123 DSC_1279 DSC_0127

Our Cheering Committee

DSC_0117 DSC_0134 DSC_0104

Will I do it again… Yes!

3 comments:

  1. Yay that is so awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly impressed! I wish I could enjoy running. It looks like you're keeping busy, just as usual!

    ReplyDelete