Friday, March 30, 2012

Balmy St. George

I feel like St. George is kind of a cliché vacation because everyone tries to “escape” there.  But after Steven spent all of January in Montana, I was ready to travel with him and preferably to somewhere warm.

That place happen to be St. George.

We just got back from a 2 week stay in St. George and it was wonderful!

Eli and I spent a little bit of everyday at the Park

DSC_1143 DSC_1145 DSC_1147

We walked around the Temple grounds

DSC_1154 DSC_1161 DSC_1162

DSC_1149 DSC_1151

DSC_1152

DSC_1165 DSC_1173 DSC_1184

We played on big rocks and walked through “Fat Man’s Misery”

DSC_1190 DSC_1191 DSC_1192

Our most recent family picture

DSC_1194

DSC_1197 DSC_1198

DSC_1193 DSC_1203

This was the same area just a different rock, know as Dixie Rock

DSC_1206 DSC_1208

One good one and then one bad one, Eli was done… He really wanted to get down and walk but that wasn’t going to happen

DSC_1217 DSC_1219

DSC_1223

We went swimming every night, Eli loved it, and jogged along the Virgin River, beautiful!

We had a great time but we are Happy to be home!

and Yes… I am still obsessed with taking pictures of my little man ;)

1 comment:

  1. Eli is such a cutie! I can understand the obsession with the picture taking. And I love your family picture.

    ReplyDelete