We have had many requests to put pictures of our house up and so I am finally doing it.
Shayla... this is for you ;)
The outside and garage.
I LOVE the trees!
Just coming in the front door
The front room
Yes, we don't have any furniture yet. Some day we will
Taking a left hand turn... looking down the hall
Hallway bathroom
Baby's room
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Master bathroom, with jetted tub...LOVE IT!
Closet
Back near the entry way but taking a right hand turn now.
Dining area
Kitchen, with Steve making watermelon water
Another dining area
Laundry room / mud room.
Stairs down
Bottom of stairs turning left
My sewing corner.
The table was being used for a get together
Bottom of stairs turning right
Spare bedroom
Ideal girls bathroom...Lots of counter space
Another bedroom but currently a storage room
The final bedroom also a storage room for now
Looking back from the bedroomw
The End!
Now to do a little advertising... We are looking for neighbors...
The House next door is for sale... Gorgeous inside.
Finished basement with a kitchenette.
Steve said that it is now... $229,000
Fun pictures! And you can't say that you don't have any furniture in your living room. There's a piano. I'm sure that it's as important as a couple of armchairs.
ReplyDeleteAlso, watermelon water. Could I get the recipe? Nate's been trying to make it without much success.
Love it!
ReplyDeleteyou forgot the backyard =)
ReplyDeleteUmmm. . . correction on labeling. . . First Guest room should correctly be labled as "Brenda's Room" ;)
ReplyDelete