Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Eli’s 3

Labor Day weekend we went camping at Rockport Reservoir

Eli and Cousin G had so much fun playing in the mud

DSC_1454 DSC_1458

A few night pictures

DSC_1459 DSC_1461

Whitney is rolling all over the place… I came out of my bathroom one day and this is where I found her.

DSC_1466

Mr. Eli is 3!  He is growing so fast.

He is such a little stud

DSC_1484 DSC_1493

DSC_1525 DSC_1557

His Birthday Cake

DSC_1559 DSC_1562

A few candid's in the backyard

Showing us how he flies like Superman

DSC_1564 DSC_1567

Pretty Girl

DSC_1573 DSC_1579 DSC_1583

DSC_1587 DSC_1589 DSC_1594

Eli’s Birthday Dinner/Party at Gma’s

DSC_1605 DSC_1612 DSC_1617

Presents

DSC_1624 DSC_1627 DSC_1632

DSC_1638 DSC_1644

The picture is blurry but you can still see what is happening… I was feeding Whitney in a bouncer chair and Cousin M, who is 6 months older, decided to join her in the seat.

As you can see Whit wasn’t too thrilled. :)  We Love Cousins!!

DSC_1661 DSC_1663

We went to a party for a friend of ours and they had face painting… All ready for Church!

DSC_1664 DSC_1667

We now have Batman living at our house… I feel so much safer!

DSC_1668

No comments:

Post a Comment