Thomas the Train and his Train Conductors/Engineers
We had our annual Hale Halloween Party and it was a lot of FUN!
We got invited to go see the Witches at Gardner Village… Eli wasn’t too sure about them though.
We carved a “punkin”…
It was cute, when we first lit the pumpkin, Eli saw the flame and immediately started singing “Happy Birthday”
Eli loves to do “dishes” aka play with water in the sink… So we set up a stool and he does the dishes. I was cleaning the kitchen while he was playing one day, let the room for 30 sec, came back and he was soaking wet…
He was trying to blow bubbles in the water while the faucet was on… Love this little Stinker!
Of course with the first big snow you have to build a snowman.
Finished product…
Eli is now in a BIG BOY BED!!!
We’ve had good nights and bad nights… but he loves it!
-----
I am going to give a Pregnancy “Hallelujah” Testimonial
I have been continuing to run during this pregnancy and it has been great up until about a week ago.
I started having ligament pain halfway through my run and then through most of the day. I researched online about support belts and bought one.
Used it this morning… and IT WAS AWESOME!!! No ligament pain. Yes I still had the urge to pee halfway through but I could have kept running. It felt SO GOOD! Halleujah!
Keep the running coming!
Hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Abby, your family is so cute in those Halloween costumes! Your little guy is adorable and you are my hero, way to go running while you are pregnant!! Oh and by the way, you are beautiful!!! :o) Love you! :o)
ReplyDelete