Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snow and Santa

I was so excited that it finally snowed.  Ok so it was only an inch and it was melted by the end of the day

but we still went out to play (walk around and experience snow for the first time).

DSC_0710

and yes I shoveled the driveway.

DSC_0712 DSC_0713

Looking at the Neighbors Decorations

DSC_0717 DSC_0718 DSC_0723

The head of this deer was moving so he went to see how

DSC_0720 DSC_0722

DSC_0724

All done playing in the snow

DSC_0726

We went in and he slept for an hour and a half.  Playing in the snow is exhausting!

Santa and Mrs. Claus came to our ward Christmas party.  I knew what reaction Eli was going to have but I wanted the picture.

The Bishopric dressed up as elves

DSC_0729 

DSC_0730

He eventually stopped crying but he wasn’t going to take his eyes off him just incase he tried to hold him again.

DSC_0731 DSC_0732

Can’t believe that Christmas is 10 days away!  Just wish it would snow more.

Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. I want more snow too! Christmas just isn't the same without a good snowstorm. Love the Santa picture!

    ReplyDelete