Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July Happenings p.2

This picture belongs on p.1 but I didn’t have it when I posted
116_2504

Now… Bear Lake and the Bruce and Christine Hale Family Reunion, Everyone was there. 
DSC_0312   DSC_0327   DSC_0385
Hiking to Lone Pine
DSC_0497   DSC_0501   DSC_0503
DSC_0553
Gotta love the Jetski Hairdos
DSC_0828
Trying to tip the canoe
DSC_0744   DSC_0751   DSC_0756
What movie does this picture remind you of (minus the sail)?  (They are in the canoe)
DSC_0887           DSC_0981 DSC_1004
Rock Skipping Champions
DSC_0418

Q:  What time of day were these pictures taken?
DSC_0267   DSC_0245


A:  At the same time as these… LOVE having a SLR camera!!
DSC_0229 
DSC_0262    DSC_0275

Bruce and Christine Hale and their Posterity, so far
DSC_0300
Had a GREAT time with EVERYONE up there!

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is SO cute! What fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby! Love the pics! We're in the market for DSLR--what do you have and do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good time, as always. I love the playground picture. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete