This past week and a half Steve has been in Washington DC for training.
He has been doing some fun stuff but last night he went to the Orioles vs. Twins game in Baltimore Maryland.
The game was on ESPN and I was at my parents house so I turned it on.
Steve had given me his general location in the stands and so I would periodically look at the TV secretly hoping I would see him but was almost certain it wouldn’t happen. Well the very last out was a fly ball into the far out field winning the game for the Orioles. The camera panned past the pitcher who was shaking his fist with excitement. I glanced at the TV to watch the the replay and I saw Steve in the background.
Thank goodness for DVR, I was able to rewind and get a better look.
Steve is in Yellow and his friends are the kid in bright blue to the left and the dark haired kid to the right
Not a very good picture because I took it of the TV but it’s him alright.
That made my day!
How fun!!! Espn - wow I just might need an autograph!
ReplyDelete