Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ready, Set,… Almost Go

Eli is becoming more and more mobile each day

Here are some photos of him in the crawling position or getting up on his toes

DSC_0063   DSC_0070

He’s getting there but hasn’t quite figured it out yet…

Although, he does sit up pretty well now

DSC_0075   DSC_0060

Cute Little Guy, isn’t he?

3 comments:

  1. Abby, why did you post Steve's baby photos???

    Just kidding, Eli is SO cute and we're glad we got to meet him last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your first child you cheer every bit of progress. By about the third, you put your hand or foot on their back and push them back down! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! I read " but he does SPIT up well" I kept thinking, now that's a funny comparison statement. . .then I looked for the pictures, but no spit up....and I realized my reading error!

    Love you, so fun to be with last night....looking forward to tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete