Congratulations!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Congrats Abby!!! How exciting for you guys! :)
Oh Abby, I love you. You are funny... and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled for you and Steven and your little bundle of JOY!
Yes! Hale cousins! You make my kids so happy! Roger and I are pretty excited too.
Congratulations I am so excited for you!!
YAY! Congratulations! That is so exciting.
Congratulations! Wow. So many Hale babies in one year!
I'm so excited for you guys! Although, I'm not excited about Abby leaving work!!!!
Yea! I am so excited for you and Steven! You are going to be such a great mommy!
Congratulations, I am just thrilled for you guys!
BAH! YAY! I didn't know that! You and Karen and my sister Heather! How fun. They'll be little buddies!
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
ReplyDeleteCongrats Abby!!! How exciting for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Abby, I love you. You are funny... and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled for you and Steven and your little bundle of JOY!
ReplyDeleteYes! Hale cousins! You make my kids so happy! Roger and I are pretty excited too.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations I am so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congratulations! That is so exciting.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Wow. So many Hale babies in one year!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys! Although, I'm not excited about Abby leaving work!!!!
ReplyDeleteYea! I am so excited for you and Steven! You are going to be such a great mommy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I am just thrilled for you guys!
ReplyDeleteBAH! YAY! I didn't know that! You and Karen and my sister Heather! How fun. They'll be little buddies!
ReplyDelete